Fighting for Your Insurance Benefits
Compelling insurance companies to make good on insurance policies is a special interest to The Sharp Firm. If you have been unfairly treated by your health, auto, home, disability, life, or other insurance company, you should seek advice from a knowledgeable insurance claims lawyer experienced in handling insurance disputes. At the Sharp Firm, we have experience aggressively representing people in disputes with their insurance companies in the following situation:
- Delays and Stalling – Compelling you to accept a smaller claim or no claim at all
- Impossible Conditions/Stonewalling – Requiring excessive documentation or verification of a claim
- Unreasonable Expectations – Requiring you to resubmit information/gather new information that has already been established
- Adjuster/Estimate Disputes – Changing adjusters or requiring multiple adjusters /quotes
- Failure to Indemnify or Defend – Failure to pay a claim when a judgment is made against a Texas homeowner’s insurance policy
- Deceptive Practices – Making statements that are later contradicted during a claim /claim denial based on incorrect – incomplete information on original policy application
- Fraud/Misrepresentation – including evaluations, appraisals and adjustments
While an insurance company may have a legitimate reason to deny your claim, if you believe you have a valid claim, we are here to evaluate your specific situation. The Sharp Firm has resolved many insurance coverage disputes in their client’s’ favor, often without having to resort to taking their cases to court.
We offer a free consultation to all our clients so that we can help determine the right course of action based on the specifics of your case. If you think your insurance company is improperly denying your coverage, please contact us.