Get to Know Attorney Lance Sharp | The Sharp Law Firm
Lance Sharp, has been representing individuals in the areas of personal injury and civil litigation for nearly 30 years. He has extensive experience representing victims across the state of Texas. His practice focus is on serious personal injury cases and auto accidents.
In 1993, Lance opened his own office representing individuals in personal injury matters. In 1997, Laura Sharp joined him and formed The Sharp Firm. Since that time Laura and Lance have been a husband and wife team representing victims across Texas. Like his wife, Lance has given back to the legal community. He has served as President of the Austin Bar Association and is presently a Director on the Board of Directors of the State Bar of Texas.
Lance is an AV rated attorney ( Martindale-Hubble Peer Highest Rating) and is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Lance’s trial work has earned him an acceptance into the American Board of Trial Advocates. Lawyers can only be admitted to this by invitation and must meet rigorous requirements dealing not only with trial experience and ability, but also civility and professionalism.
If you would like to meet with Lance or Laura Sharp to discuss your case and receive a free case evaluation, please call (512) 407-8800 to schedule an appointment.
- Admitted to practice in all Texas State Courts and the United States District Court for the Western of Texas.
- Creighton University School of Law (J.D. 1987)
- Creighton University (B.S. 1984)
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Assistant District Attorney, Hays County (1987-1989)
- Assistant Texas Attorney General, Tort Division (1989-1991)
Activities and Affiliation
- Austin Bar Association (Board of Directors, 2007 to present)
- Texas Bar Association (Board of Directors, 2013 to present)
- Austin Bar Association (President, 2013-2013)
- Austin Young Lawyers Association ( President 1995-1996)
- Texas Young Lawyers Association (Board of Directors, 1996-2000)
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Austin Bar Foundation Fellows
- American Bar Association Fellows
- Texas Bar Foundation Fellows
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Law Review – Creighton University School of Law
- Moot Court Finalist – Creighton University School of Law